- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Immaculate, well-maintained home and grounds, lovingly cared-for with beautiful upgrades and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. A spacious main floor primary suite offers walk-in closets, dual sinks, oversize shower, separate water closet and heated tile floor. Updated appliances and substantial range hood in the sunny kitchen includes a pantry, generous cabinetry, stone countertops/backsplash and is open to the family room. A French door opens onto a lovely private patio where morning coffee and outdoor dining has the feel of a beautiful garden bistro. Many luxurious touches include central air conditioning, granite/quartz countertop surfaces, updated bathrooms and laundry, tile and hardwood flooring, newer gas fireplace with stone surround.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1724919
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Community: East Hill
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior Square Footage: 2,950
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 7,610
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 2000
- Web ID: 4FR436
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement Planked, Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $6,930
- Taxes (Year): 2020